- Learn to Fly /
- Overview /
- Recreational Pilot Licence /
- Private Pilot Licence /
- Commercial Pilot Licence /
Some students choose to achieve the RPL prior to achieving their PPL. Pilots who have their RPL may:
- Fly solo in the circuit area or the designated training area with only one passenger
- Fly only Day VFR private operations in a single engine aircraft.
To be eligible, applicants must:
- Have at least 25 hours flight time which must include 5 solo hours
- Pass an RPL theory exam
- Pass a flight test;
- Have a current Recreational Aviation Medical Practitioner Certificate
- Be at least 16 years of age.